* We believe in the one ever-living, eternal God: infinite in power, Holy in nature, attributes and purpose; and possessing absolute, invisible deity. This one true God has revealed Himself as Father through His son Jesus Christ, in redemption; and as the Holy Spirit, by emanation. (1 Corinthians. 8:6; Ephesians 4:6; 2 Corinthians.5:19; Joel 2:28).
* The one true God, the Jehovah of the Old Testament, took Himself the form of man, and as the son of man, was born of the Virgin Mary. As Paul said, “and without controversy great is the mystery of Godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, justified in the spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory…” (1 Timothy 3:16) “He came unto His own, and His own did not receive Him” (John 1:11). This one true God was manifested in flesh that is in His son Jesus Christ.
* We believe that “…In Him (Jesus) dwelled all the fullness of the Godhead bodily” (Colossians 2; 9). “For it pleased the Father that in Him should all fullness dwell” (Colossians 1:19) Therefore, Jesus in His humanity was man; in His deity was and is God. His flesh was the lamb, or the sacrifice of God. He is the only mediator between God and man, “…for there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5).
* God used many titles, such as “God Elohim” “God Almighty,” “El Shaddai,” “Jehovah,” and especially “Jehovah Lord,” the redemptive name in the Old Testament.
“…unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given …and his name shall be called the wonderful counselor, The mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The prince of peace” (Isaiah 9:6). This prophecy of Isaiah was fulfilled when the son of God was named. “And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shall be called Jesus: For he shall save His people from their sins.” (Matthew 1:21).
* “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given men, whereby we must be saved” (Acts 4:12).
* In the beginning God created man innocent, pure and holy; but through the sin of disobedience, Adam and Eve, the first of the human race, fell from their holy state, and God banished them from Eden. Hence by one man’s disobedience, sin entered into the world. (Genesis 1:27; Romans 3:23; 5:12).
* We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible, authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:15-17).
* We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; Ephesians 4:4-6).
* We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (John 1:1-4; Matthew 1:23; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 & 4:15; Acts 1:11 & 2:22-24; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4).
* We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit and that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation. (Titus 3:4-7; Luke 24:46-47; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6; Acts 4:12.)
* We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. (Galatians 5:16-18; Romans 8:9).
* We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. (Revelation 20:11-15; I Corinthians 15:51-57).
* We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. (Ephesians 1:22-23; I Corinthians 12:12, 27).
* We believe that the ministry of evangelism is a responsibility of both the Church and each Christian. (Romans 10:9-15; Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:18-20).